Monday, April 15, 2013

WOOT WOOT!!! INSANITY: FIT TEST 2

 
Well its been 2 full weeks of my 60 day INSANITY journey. Needless to say, it has been hard mentally and physically. In fact, today I earned some shin splints while enduring such strenuous workouts. I'm the type to push myself as hard as I can, and although it some times results in injury, I don't push myself so much that risk not being able to finish the program. I'll just have to take my plyo workouts a bit easier and push that much harder in my other sessions.
Well here's what you've been waiting to see. How much progress can one person make in 2 weeks of Insanity? The proof is on the paper - and let me stress- you get out of your workouts what you put in.

Week 2 Fit Test Results:
  • Switch Kicks..............70 (shin splints)
  • Power Jacks................46
  • Power Knees...............82
  • Power Jumps...............12 (quit @ 25s to go from shin splints)
  • Globe Jumps...............16 (had lower back pain)
  • Suicide Jumps.............12
  • Push up Jacks..............11
  • Low Plank Oblique.....34


Keep up with my fitness journey and let me guide you through your own!!
 Just find me at:
 www.facebook.com/coach.rockitwithrenee
www.beachbodycoach.com/rockitwithrenee
www.twitter.com/rockitwithrenee
www.myshakeology.com/rockitwithrenee
www.youtube.com/rockitwithrenee
www.instagram.com/rockitwithrenee
www.myfitnesspal.com/rockitwithrenee

1 comment:

  1. Good post. I learn something new and challenging on websites I stumbleupon everyday.

    It's always helpful to read through articles from other authors and use a little something from their sites.

    Also visit my page; Marketing promotions approach

    ReplyDelete